Friday, January 30, 2009

first touch..

hi.. ladies and gentlemen..

Firstly, ..
Some of you may realize who am i..
or maybe not..
Hopefully, from know i hope you all may know who are me..
and we can make friends in this maya..haha

this is my first touch for using this kind of blog in english..
and after this i also want to publish some blog in malays..
before we talk more,
i want to apologize from you all because i know that my english is not good enough to be publish..
Hopefully, i want you all to criticize my writing skill to be more  understanding and highly vocabularies in my writing..

So, in my blog have two languages that i will use..
neither english or malay..
or maybe three languages..
include arabic that i love so much..haha

Last..

we must have adventure in daily's life..
from that..
we can hunt what we want..

---


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home